The Prosperity Planner is a career and financial planning tool that allows you to:
- Identify the wages you need to earn to be self-sufficient;
- Develop a budget that covers your basic expenses; and
- Learn about resources that may help lower expenses.
Using the Prosperity Planner, you can also:
- Test different career and living options;
- Find out if the career options you’re exploring will help you achieve financial independence; and
- Make a financial plan to reach your career goals.
Adapted for use by Worksystems, Inc., a WorkSource Oregon partner, with the permission of the
Workforce Development Council of Seattle King County.
The Prosperity Planner works best with Internet Explorer. To download Internet Explorer, please click here